Monday, July 18, 2016

June Miscellany


Abigail with one of the apples which had dropped on the back lawn.  So many this year!


"I picked thiiiis many!"


One at a time.


This is me on an indoor climbing wall.  I took Chris there for a 2-hour climbing session as a Christmas present, after he had taken the boys for their birthdays and decided it looked like something he'd like to try.

Despite it being a Christmas gift, we just used the session in June.  It was scary!  It was fun!  We liked it!


Evelyn getting her "diploma" from her Kindergarten teacher, Mme. Isabel.


Evelyn and her Kindergarten class on the last day of school.


Abigail voted 'yes' for the pink "frilly" lantern at Ikea.  I voted 'no.'


Abigail and I tried on hats at Winner's.  And then we bought them.  It was time for me to own a hat other than my baseball cap, and I have been enjoying wearing it out and about. 


Abigail and Chris selfie, with the new hat.


I saw this T-shirt at Sportchek and wished they had it an adult sizes.  :)

No comments: