Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Pictures from Various Park Visits in July

Chris took the kids out to lots of different parks in July while I was working at home (mostly on church stuff) on the weekends, so I don't even know where many of these pictures were taken, but wherever they were, they looked like they were having a good time.


Brothers in the fountain.


Silly brothers in the fountain.


All four investigating the fountain.


All four racing across the field to the playground equipment.


Climbing some rock somewhere.


A new-to-us playground.


Pizza lunch.  Jonathan's giving it two thumbs up, but apparently none of the kids actually ate much. Chris brought it home and it made a couple of nice lunches for him to take to work, though.


A playground downtown.


Sam on the rock.


Sam reading a book at a playground.  He'd do the monkey bars, then read, then do the monkey bars, then read.


This is the look of a boy who knows I'm talking to him, and yet is not at all listening to me because his mind is still in the book.  I can tell from his eyes.

No comments: